A company or entrepreneur seeking minimum USD10 Million financial capital for a new business venture or expansion may apply for LaoCann financing by submitting an investment proposal to Investment@LaoCann.com and Office@LaoCann.com to get started. Please include the following preliminary information in the Investment Proposal:
A brief description of the project.
- History, business and financial information of sponsors.
- Proposed management arrangements, names and curricula vitae (CV) of managers.
- Description of technical arrangements and other external assistance such as management,
production, marketing, finance, etc.
- Projected production volumes, unit prices, sales objectives, market and market share.
- Target customers, potential users, and the distribution channels to reach them.
- Competition: Present sources of supply for products.
- Future competition and possibility that market may be satisfied by substitute products.
- Tariff protection or import restrictions affecting products.
- Critical factors that determine market potential: risks, mitigation and success factors.
- Manpower, raw material resources & environmental impact assessments (EIA).
- Special technical complexities and need for know-how and special skills.
- Possible suppliers of equipment.
- Availability of manpower and of infrastructure facilities (transport and communications, power, water, etc.).
- Operation costs by major categories of expenditures.
- Source, cost, and quality of raw material supply and relations with support industries.
- Import restrictions on required raw materials.
- Proposed plant location in relation to suppliers, markets, infrastructure, and manpower.
- Proposed plant size in comparison with other known plants.
- Potential environmental issues and how these issues are addressed.
- Investment requirements, project financing, and returns.
- Financial structure, expected sources and terms of equity and debt financing.
- Type of financing needed (loan, equity, quasi-equity, a combination of financial products, etc.).
- Financing amount.
- Projected financial statement, profitability, and return on investment.
- Critical factors determining profitability
- Government incentives and support available to the project.
- Economic development and contribution.
- Government regulations on exchange controls and conditions of capital entry and repatriation.
Timetable envisaged for project preparation and completion.